R News is Your News

Three Students Overdose at Central High School

BROOKSVILLE - Fire Rescue is on the scene of a triple overdose at Central High School, located on Ken Austin Pkwy.

Sources say a 14-year-old girl ingested THC Infused edibles, also known as Delta 8, and passed out. Additional rescue units were dispatched after two additional students became ill. All three students were transported to a local hospital for treatment.

The symptoms do not appear to be life-threatening, according to sources.

It should be noted that the term "overdose" does not always refer do death or serious injuries. It can also relate to adverse symptoms as a result of ingesting too much medication or intoxicants.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 
Rendered 07/15/2024 10:05